I am shamelessly listening to 3Oh!3 right now. Touching my darker side and stuff.
HEY LOOK original artwork! Yes! It is possible! And it has happened. I've finally uploaded this big-*** file on here. Like seriously, this think is about to crash my (new, mind you) computer.
Alright, let's do it the same way we did it before:
1. Ummm costume for my character Tess, I suppose. I was watching The Avengers
while I made this, you can guess who this was inspired from.
2. Trying to give Chase a new outfit. Also explaining his possible kleptomania. I'm still deciding on that.
3. This is David. He has no purpose in any of my stories. The only thing he does is wander around the planet. He looks slightly like the guy who played Spider Man.
4. A cartoony Chase being bonked on the head with a basketball.
5. Working on costume ideas for Jake, more specifically how he'd get a good amount of oxygen up in the atmosphere: gas mask. And oxygen tank. Personally I like it, but I thought it was a bit creepy, so I did that creepy drawing in the corner.
6. Dr. Former. Jake's father. (Tess and Jake are half siblings, they share a mother.)
7. Chase's costume! (Aye Curumba!)
8. On July 4th or 3rd, I got to go to a friend of my Mom's house to see the fireworks. A trio of dudes were playing basketball, and I felt awkward just sitting there. So I drew them.
9. Chell? Not really, just a woman. Felt like drawing really good that day.
10. THIS IS ALLEN. He looks nice.
But his face is a little long due to the fact I've been drawing the tf2 characters so much.
11. THIS IS ZAP. Yes Zap. He wears a backwards cap. He is cool. Embrace the coolness of Zap.
12. This is Smox. Or Smocks. Still deciding on what he should be. He's an egocentric feline-man that is about four feet tall. He also is a boxer.
13. This is me. With a hair net, my bangs pulled back. I was trying to get the muscles in my forehead here. Oh, there's also my hand on my mouth if you turn your head.
14. More me! I'm gonna cut my hair short, here I was just pondering ideas of what styles.
15. Jake and Tess! Jake is rather disproportionate, but he is supposed to be much taller than Tess. People would mistake them as a couple if I wouldn't was so clear on the fact that they are half siblings. They are very loyal to eachother, despite their very different personalities.
16. Jake totally decked out. (I drew him a lot, okay, just deal.) This would be his costume.
17. I'm debating what abilities Tess should have. Here she has telekinesis. Initially I was going to make her a teleport, but I don't know now.
18. First day of school- no, second day- my 3D art teacher stuck in the video he sticks in the VCR every year. It's a jewelry making video, and it's very informative, but it is also very much 80's. This is the guy.
19. Dr. Horrible. 'Nuff said.
20. Okay, so this one is just weird. It's basically a documentation of what happened in my AP US History class one day as I walked in. This kid had a paper bag on his head. And somehow the discussion about it turned to the "Jake from StateFarm" commercial, the kid's name is Jake. This drawing happened. I was laughing at it so much people were wondering what was wrong with me, I had to show them to prove I wasn't insane.
21. I was at the hospital for lunch (my mom works there) while bringing my grandma there. I drew this one guy sitting with a bunch of female nurses. The poor guy probably didn't have any dude nurse friends.
22. Paperbag + one of my new characters= this. Yeap. Let's just say I liked the bag.
BAhahaha this is just... yeah this is what I usually draw.