HA LOOK ART
Fan art. But I actually will make a collage of my original stuff too, for once it amounts to more than the fan art.
I'll cut to the chase and give brief descriptions of each little sketch.
1. "BluPrints" basically- um so for the twenty people following my comic, I've been debating if I should give Wheatley a body with the aid of Medic and Engie. But I dunno. I've recently thought that maybe I could do something simpler. But yeah, so just working on what it would look like.
2. Obviously Medic ignoring the calls of fellow teammates. Because.
3. I've been trying to think of what would be under Pyro's mask. So far I got a few ideas- emo girl, oldish woman, cyborg woman, (I kinda want Pyro to be a girl) or Zoidberg.
4. Just a younger version of the Administrator and her TV wall. Also a little blurb of how she can watch fifteen TV shows at once.
5. Miss Chell wondering about the voices in the walls.
6. Soldier being super surprised. This is part of a storyboard I was doing- in the page Pyro's mask gets ripped off. AND HE SEES PYRO. And he's obviously surprised of who Pyro is, also the fact that he's seeing Pyro's face. So yep.
7. Pyro confronting the Admin. (Admin not pictured)
8. Soldier having feelings and not sure what to think of them.
9. More Solly! I don't know why, but I'm starting to get a liking to him. Anyway, Soldier being Soldier.
10. Scout and Chell falling asleep on eachother's shoulders. Because it's adorable and I couldn't help it.
11. Okay, this is actually two pages in my sketchbook that face each other. See, Scout and Chell are from two different universes, as those who play Valve games know, and they are different times and different worlds. I was just trying to convey them missing each other between their universes with the different styles representing the different worlds. But they miss each other... why? Well, hopefully I'll get far enough in the comic to tell you why. But yes. Sadness. Also I used watercolor in a sketchbook definitely not made for watercolor, but it turned out. SO HA.
Hope you like it.